My painting, Swigglooska, has been chosen to be included in this year's ArtSpan Juried Art Auction in San Francisco on March 26. The proceeds directly benefit all of ArtSpan's programs, which cultivate a vibrant, accessible, and world-class art community in San Francisco. Bid on over 100 hand-selected artworks in diverse styles and mediums in silent and live auctions. I will be there! :)
Click here to preview the Auction artworks:
5:30-6:30pm VIP Reception
Includes complimentary valet parking, advance admission, wine tasting, open bar with artfully-crafted cocktails, gourmet hors d'oeuvres, and seating for the live auction. Plus, admission to the Pre-Auction Panel Discussion: San Francisco's Art Ecosystem on Thursday, March 24, 2016, 6-8pm
- Single ticket: $150 in advance online // $175 at door
- 4 tickets: $500 ($100 savings)
- 10 tickets: $1200 ($300 savings)
6:30-10pm General Admission
Includes opportunity to bid, hors d'oeuvres, and open bar. Valet parking available.
- Single ticket: $60 in advance online // $75 at door
- 4 tickets: $200 ($40 savings)
- 10 tickets: $450 ($150 savings)
Purchase tickets online: http://artspansf.tofinoauctions.com/auction2016
- First Silent Auction Section will close at 7:30pm.
- Live Auction will begin at 7:40pm.
- Second and Third Silent Auction Sections will close after the Live Auction concludes.